- DPI is now Design Power, Inc.
- BeamWise® Launched
- Design Power signs a multi-year Design++ contract with Nidec Motor Corporation
- Design Power announces partnership to develop BeamWise®
- Design++ 9.0 Released
- Bühler's Design++ based Equipment Configurator is highlighted as Innovation in Process Manufacturing
Product Demos & Videos
- Online Motor Configurator with instant 3D model (VRML), drawings, and various reports
- Online Building Configurator with instant AutoCAD drawings and material-take-offs
- BeamWise®-Optica Integration
- BeamWise® - Automating Optical System Design (mp4)
- RTO Configurator - Automatic configuration and design of Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer
Products and Services for Design Automation Solutions
Design Power is dedicated to bringing to a larger audience the power of knowledge-based engineering through Design++, which lets users capture their engineering and design knowledge for automatic re-use, thus making the computer an active part of the design process rather than a passive tool.
Design Power is a Silicon Valley technology company focused on further development of Design++ and related application opportunities. The company principals have worked with Design++ and numerous CAD systems to develop custom design automation solutions for over 20 years.
Design Automation That Works
Design++ is a knowledge-based engineering platform that significantly simplifies the capture of in-house engineering expertise and integration of legacy systems into design automation and product configuration solutions that boost productivity, improve quality, accelerate delivery, and create sustainable competitive advantage.
It has an over 20-year history of supporting high-value design automation and product configuration applications at companies such as General Electric Oil & Gas, Bühler AG, NCI Building Systems, and Fluor Corporation. Design++ is also the foundation for a commercial end-user application product for conceptual plant design: Bentley PlantWise, which has been on the market for 19 years.
Design++ provides a stable and proven design automation infrastructure that allows the application development team to focus on product and process rules rather than software technology, resulting in faster deployment and lower cost. The results: 70 percent reduction in project effort, significantly enhancing the probability of project success.